Sunday, June 24, 2007

Gone fishing

This will be my last post for a few days. I'm heading up to NW Ontario for my annual fishing trip with my brother/father in law.
It will be nice to get out of the city for a while, sitting on the beach at sunset, and fishing all day long. I like the idea of staying at the cabin while we're out there too. There's something soothing about listening to the waves splash up on shore, and to hear Loons calling in the distance.
Time to de-stress. It's kind of like a spa treatment for men.

P.S. I have my 2-in-1 body wash, so I get to jump in the lake, scrub up, and rinse down. I just hope the water is warm. And our host doesn't go skinny dipping again.

2 comments:

Logzie said...

I love that! "A spa treatment for men!"...HA! HA! HA!

Hope you are enjoying yourself at the spa my friend! :0)

Rock Chef said...

Hope you catch some good fish!