Monday, June 18, 2007

Another wedding, another blast

Well, the wedding was a ton of fun!
Ali and I saw a lot of friends, danced hard, and had a drink or two...
This was the kind of wedding I have totally forgotten about. The ceremony was short and sweet, the two hours before cocktail hour was fun, the reception was the highlight, then the huge buffet the next was a good way to finish off the weekend.

Tonight I go back to work. I only have a few shifts, then I'm joining my brother/father- in- law on our annual fishing trip. This lake is probably the best fishing that I've ever experienced in my life.
This time, I have to remember the camera. Last year, I had the biggest fish of the weekend, and of course, no camera to back my story up.
We're doing it a little different this year. Our host has a cabin which he shares with three other guys. He booked it for us to use this year. Now, I don't have to worry if my company wants to sleep in, I can just go with our host. I'm there to fish after all, not sleep until 9 or 10 in the morning.
It should be a good time, as usual. The guy that takes us out is the manager of the local liquor store, so he always has a nice variety of import beer waiting for me in the fridge.
What more can a guy ask for - fishing and cold imported beer. Sounds pretty good to me.

1 comment:

Rock Chef said...

Take digital pics, then you can use Photoshop to make the fish look bigger than they really were ;-)

Have a great fishing expedition!