Saturday, June 9, 2007

Corona and days off

Two of the best things around.
Sadly, Ali isn't around with me right now. It's her cousin's grad party this weekend, so I'm kickin' it old school (bachelor style) this weekend.
I'm having a cold beer after a busy day at work, then I'm going to BBQ some chicken. Tomorrow, I am hoping to play a round of golf, but it looks like there's rain in the forecast. All day long I looked outside of the hospital, and saw nothing but blue skies. After my shift, the clouds rolled in.
Tonight, I'm going to turn back into a 15 year old boy. Video games, staying up late, watching bad horror films, and eating junk food. That doesn't sound too bad.

Update: My car is fixed (again). It turns out it was the same part I had just replaced, not two weeks ago. Just when I threatened my car with fire, it gets fixed......
I now have no faith in my car at all, so I will be staying around the city for a while.
Have a good weekend. I'll be thinking of everyone on Monday as I sleep in. :)

4 comments:

Logzie said...

Enjoy yourself!

BTW...what did you get Ali for her birthday??? :0)

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

I got her a custom hoodie, a CD she wanted, and we went out for a nice supper.

Rock Chef said...

I have not played video games for a while, but Mario soccer on the Wii has got me hooked. I get totally trashed by the kids, of course, but you have got to let them win haven't you? OK, they win anyway...