Friday, May 25, 2007

Blah,blah,blah

I got my car back yesterday. Hopefully it runs for a while now.
I've discovered a new band, and they are unbelievable....how good you ask?
I prefer to support Canadian bands most of the time, and these guys (and gal) are from California.
They are called the Silversun Pickups, and you should really check them out. They have a unique sound, with very off-beat drum...beats...

Right now I'm cooking some burgers, and listening to music. I'm embarrassed to say this, but as I was going outside to flip my burgers, I skipped like a school girl to the patio. I don't know what came over me, but I can hear Ali saying "Oh my God, you're soooo gay!!"
If that wasn't bad enough. I just played air guitar with the spatula. Thank goodness I'm home alone.
I have to agree with Ali. Sometimes it just takes some good loud music to get you out of a funk. And I was the funkiest one in the land.

No comments: