This comes from being tagged from Ali and John.
1. I have a bad habit of twisting my kleenex to blow my nose, and this drives Ali crazy.
2. I have a fear of reefs in the lake. They are so intimidating, just lying there under the water, waiting for an unsuspecting boat to hit them. I also hate weeds in the lake, especially when you're tubing or water skiing and wipe out in the middle of them.
3. I was asked to be best man in my best friend's wedding next year, and I'm actually very nervous about my speech which I'm going to deliver. He's like a brother to me, so it has to be perfect.
4. I was class clown in highschool, and was constantly fooling around during class. I think I was also voted most likely to become a movie star, which, sadly didn't pan out.
5. I would drive all across Canada and the U.S. to see my favorite band, The Tragically Hip.
6. I can do anything at the drop of a hat. My friend and I used to pack a toothbrush, and go tubing for the weekend, sleeping in the car, and eating raw hot dogs. Of course we were in Minnesota, so we had to drink a lot of beer to feel the effects.
7. I was in the Military just out of highschool, and I would probably re-enlist if my wife let me. I would like to be a medic, but would hate to move around so much. I'd like to stay in Canada, but that wouldn't happen.
8. I would like to visit each state across the U.S.A. I've been to Minnesota, the Dakotas, Montana, Washington, Michigan, Kentucky, Kansas, Texas, Wisconsin, the Carolinas, Iowa, and Idaho. The idea of putting a pin in each state visited is kind of cool.
There you have it. I thought that would have been more difficult.