Well folks, I'm joining the revolution. After much "encouragement" from my wife Ali, I'm finally on board with this blogging thing. I'll try to keep it interesting, but I'm warning you now, my photography skills are not up to par.
Just a few tidbits to get you started.
1. I am a diehard Winnipeg Blue Bombers fan. Sometimes this drives my wife crazy, as life as I know it basically comes to a screeching halt when football season starts.
2. I like cheese, even though it makes my face tingle...
3. I am very passionate about my job, it feels good to realize your calling in life.
4. I am kind of a homebody. I'd rather stay home with my wife, making each other laugh, than do anything else. Except football games. (Sorry)
5. I want to learn Spanish, so the next time I can use it, I can do more than say "Another beer" and "Thanks" like a typical tourist.
6. If I wasn't in Nursing, I would probably be a chef. I love to cook, but hate doing dishes.
That's all I've got for now. I'll post pictures later.