Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Too humid to think

My holidays start this week, and I have no official plans. I've always been one to just pack up and do something, so I think I'll be fine this week. I want to do some fishing, golfing, and maybe some swimming at the local park.
Ali and I will have the weekend, then I'll be with my parents for the next week or so. Of course I have my baseball team to look after next week, and I'm actually surprised that we'll be able to field a team, with it being a long weekend and all....I guess they love beer as much as I do.

This current heat wave has me feeling very lazy. I don't want to leave the A/C, and my car doesn't have it, so driving really sucks. I'm very thankful that I have an indoor job now.

Aside from that, nothing else to report here. It's been a lazy day, and now I'll have a lazy night at work.
I actually cleaned up a little around the house, just to stay cool. I promise I'll do more on Thursday when I get up.

3 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Not quite that hot here, but getting there. The room I work in most has no AC but 2 nearby rooms (teaching rooms that no one uses all summer) do. Where is the logic?

Have a great break.

Ali said...

I remembered to turn on the A/C for you before I left this morning - yay Ali!

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Sorry about the Bombers last night. I hate it when the home team defense falls apart. Still top in the division but a loss sucks.