Thursday, December 4, 2008

Soap vs. the "poof"


As I showered today and used up the last of my body wash, I decided to go back to soap for a while.
I just feel cleaner using a bar of soap, instead of that little clump of material that most women love.

Besides that, most body washes stink. They're either "passion raspberry" scent, or "Jungle Musk". Both not appropriate for a 30 year old man.

I once heard a comedian talking about how his wife wanted him to do the laundry. She asked him to wash the "poofs". He responded with "How do you wash something that only touches soap? It's not even dirty!".

So, for now, I've retired the poof. Maybe I'll gain a little more of my manhood back with each subsequent shower.

Which do you prefer?

1 comment:

Rock Chef said...

There is something very satisfying about scrubbing yourself with a bar of soap - seems to massage better than scrubbers/cloths/poofs/etc.

What's wrong with Jungle Musk? I mean, how old was Tarzan?