Monday, April 23, 2007

Sweet and Sour

I was just thinking that I would like to have a voice recorder attached to Ali and only be able to hear her voice throughout the day. It's funny how she can be talking one second, whining the next, then snapping - all before the sentence is finished.
Point and case a few minutes ago....She asked me if I read her blog in a whiny voice. When I said I will in a minute, she quickly pulled out the Devil's horns and flames shot from her eyes. Her response wasn't blog appropriate, but then it was all over. She put on the pouty face while I was laughing, and all was good again.
Men don't have this ability. We never say anything, until we've had enough. Then it's a big blowout, and we over react to the slightest of things. Our emotions don't change in a matter of seconds. Actually, I take that back. During a football game, I get mad - then happy - then mad - then happy again all in a few minutes of play.

1 comment:

Mike said...

ha, awesome... Can't wait for football season. Days when you're dad can't go, I want first crack at his ticket!

Give me a call at work sometime at work...