Thursday, April 12, 2007

My (other) dream job

Today I was down at the Blue Bomber store looking at some of their new items.
I know the Manager, and we often talk about the latest player signings or rumours surrounding the team.
While I was there today, I offered my time during training camp, as I am there everyday when I'm not working anyway. I said if he needed help that I would volunteer my time. He said he doesn't have volunteers, he has employees.
Hmmmm. If he could match my salary, maybe I'll go full time. Wouldn't that be sweet?
I could hang out at the Stadium all day and get paid!!
Maybe Ali wouldn't like that so much.

Just over a month until Training camp boys and girls!

1 comment:

Rock Chef said...

That would be cool. I generally have a view that hobbies should never become your job, but there are exceptions!