Friday, February 6, 2009

Dude....change your shoes!


As I was entering the hospital for work yesterday, I heard the distinct clicking of high heels coming down the hallway.
My brain said "This is a woman coming. Those are high heels that you hear".

Just as I approached the intersection in the hallway, one of the plastic surgery residents that I work with came strolling by, dressed in a nice suit and dress shoes.

Men, never wear shoes that click on hard floors. You just might cause my brain to explode next time.

3 comments:

mikedup.tumblr.com said...

unless you're auditioning for a musical. Then it's okay... but then you're gay... and that's okay, unless your Christian, then your going to rot in hell because you're the spawn of the devil...

Chief Rock Chef said...

The only time my shoes click is if I have a thumb-tack stuck in the bottom!

Slyde said...

that happned to me once.. i looked up expecting to see a hot chick, and got a dude instead... quite a shock!