This is a post about nothing....I'm back to work, the weather sucks, and I'm feeling kind of crappy lately.
Here's some randomness.
1. We'll probably start looking for a house again soon. I'm excited, but also a little nervous.
2. I'm still in the good books with my manager. She actually helped me with some "nursing" stuff today.
3. I want to teach somebody something. More specifically, I'd like to have a student again.
4. I'm currently on a body wash kick, and I have to say I might never go back to soap again.
5. Ali made really good pizza tonight.
6. I want to go on a vacation really bad right now. I'm thinking beach, and warm water.
7. People who talk on their cell phones while driving still make me want to snap.
8. I want to get another tattoo soon.
9. Ali has been cranky lately, but so have I.
10. I'm working all weekend, so I avoid painting the bedroom. (Yessss!)
11. I hate our current bank with a passion.
12. My legs are hurting after my run tonight.
13. I'm concerned about my sudden onset of back pain again. The same kind which required surgery a few years ago...
14. I'm tired, and am going to try to get Ali to bed early tonight as well.
15. Why am I numbering these?
16. I wonder what would happen if you sneezed with your eyes open?
17. I talked my friend Aaron into buying a "Neti" pot for his allergies. Thank you, Dr. Oz...
If it works, I might get one too.