Sunday, September 2, 2007

L'il tidbits...

This week, I'm hoping to do a little golfing, some fishing, and some relaxing. The past few weeks have been pretty stressful at work (see previous post), so it will do me some good to get my mind off of work.

Summer looks like it's coming to an end here. The weather was nice today, but the leaves are slowly turning yellow, and fluttering down to the ground. I think fall is one of my favorite seasons. It symbolizes the football playoffs, good fishing, and walking on the crunchy leaves while bird hunting.

We will be resuming our hunt for a house soon. It was nice looking earlier in the year, but since then we've taken a few months off, and decided not to tease ourselves by looking and not being able to buy.

While I was watching the game with some new friends today, I was noticing every one's little nervous "tics". One guy would shake his head, as if he was saying "no", one guy would chew on the inside of his mouth, and another guy kept rubbing his eyes. This got me to thinking - what are some of my nervous habits?
I've recently stopped biting my nails, however I still cave and bite the thumb and pointer on each hand for some reason....
Also, when I get tired, I start to blink very hard. Ali usually noticed this, and scoots me away to bed. I think those two are my biggest nervous habits. What are yours?

2 comments:

Rock Chef said...

I am a terrible nail biter. I also eat when nervous. OK, I eat all the time, just more when nervous!

A general thing I have is playing air guitar - either along with some music I can hear or to a tune in my head...

Logzie said...

I am a nail biter also...desperately trying to stop though.

I blink a lot when I am tired too.

I find that when I am dealing with my allergies...I tend to take my tounge and itch the roof of my mouth with it.

I am sure there are more...just can't think of them right now...

Great post!