Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ALI vs. PINK

No, not that Ali, my Ali....

As Ali, Ellery and I were driving in the car today, we were listening to one of those crappy top 40 music stations.
There is one particular "artist" that I really despise. Her name is Pink, and all of her stuff sounds the same. This got me to thinking how much I hate her, and who could do something about it?
Most of her songs, she's singing about how much of a bad ass she is, and that she hates authority. First of all, you're like 30 years old. Disliking authority is something a 13 year old does. Second, anyone who constantly carries on about how tough they are, really aren't tough at all.

I looked over to Ali, and proposed a cage fight - between my beloved wife, and that hack they call Pink. I think she could honestly take her. I've had my fair share of wrestling matches with Ali, and I think she would rag doll all 100 lbs. of that dye jobbed-nose pierced-always-frowning-always screaming-always-punching-the-air "musician".
I would pay big money to set that up. Then Ali could take over the role of tough singer, who could actually fight, and actually sing.

If I had my choice, I would love to go toe to toe with Ryan Seacrest. He thinks he's God's gift to men, and is waaay over paid. I'd punch him right back to puberty.

4 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Yep, Ali would totally cream Pink - probably wouldn't even break a sweat!

But I must admit that I actually like some of Pink's stuff...

James said...

Yeah no contest.

Slyde said...

thats a tough one... i kinda like pink. I'd hate to see Ali beat her up. Of course if its a sexy catfight im all for it.

But please go right on ahead and beat the living shit out of ryan seacrest..

James said...

I been thinking it over...I think Ali might not be able to take Pink after all, she might have some sneaky moves...

But I would like to see Ali cream Katy Perry. I am sick of that song