Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Five more sleeps.

They did it. Reggie's favorite CFL team, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers made it to the Grey Cup.
They will be playing the Saskatchewan Roughriders, who are probably our biggest rival.

The best thing about this year's Grey Cup is that it includes the league's most passionate fans. Toronto will never be the same after this week.....

I'm able to meet Jeff (my friend from Nassau) tonight. He's flying back tomorrow, but we'll go out for a few drinks later. Here's hoping that I can talk him into coming back this way for Christmas.

Today also marks week 15 of Butterbean watch 2008. I get more a more excited everyday, just imagining every situation of everyday life, then adding a baby to the mix. I get particularly excited thinking about me carrying him or her in the baby carrier, you know, the kind that goes on like a reverse backpack, and the baby hangs freely in front? Yeah, that's the one. I need both hands free to clap and cheer at next year's Bomber games, after all.

My only other dilemma is, do I buy the little blue jersey, or the little pink jersey?

I'm thinking of starting a baby pool. $10 to enter. You pick the gender, and date/time. Whoever gets the closest splits the pot 50/50. What do you think?
If you don't want to lose any money, just pick for fun. ;)

Go Butterbean!!

Go Bombers!!

It's gonna be a good year.

2 comments:

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Most excellent! Glad for you!

Rock Chef said...

Baby carriers are the best! I always felt sad when each of our kids got too big to be in one.

You're going to love it!