Today I was thinking of things that make me feel good, or happy.
1. Reading books to my unborn baby.
2. Resting my head and hand on Ali's belly, and feeling Butterbean kick.
3. A good slobbery kiss with my wife. (Mushy, I know)
4. Friday night in the Summer, especially during Blue Bomber games.
5. Visiting our parents in Ontario.
6. Road trips to anywhere. I heard a little rumour that the Broncos are playing in NC this year....
7. Eating fresh seafood, especially when it's somewhere in the Caribbean.
8. Hanging out with my best friend Mike, just playing video games.
10. Going to concerts.
11. Fishing with friends.
12. Drinking a big cold glass of water when I'm reeeaaaalllly thirsty.
13. Thinking of being not only a dad, but a great dad.
14. Buying my baby's first Bomber jersey. I got # 00, just like my first jersey....
15. Swimming and snorkeling in the Ocean.
16. Flying in a plane.
17. Enjoying a cold beer when it's hot outside.
18. Laughing at Ali's stupid jokes, or adding to a comment I just made about somebody.
19. Hanging out with my dad.
20. Talking about nursing stuff with my two moms.
21. Finding old baby pictures of me and my family.
22. Adding to our baby book.
23. Hearing my favorite band on the radio, and screaming the lyrics as loud as possible. (When I'm by myself)
I think most of these can happen, just by Summer coming around this year. 2008 will be the best year yet.